- 500 gram Ricotta Cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbs of white sugar
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff peaks.
- In separate bowl combine egg yolks with sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until pale yellow and thick.
- Add ricotta to egg yolks and mix with a mixer until all is well combined.
- Mix flour and baking powder together and add to your cheese mixture. Mix until all is well blended.
- Add beaten egg whites few spoons at the time mixing gently.
- Fry on well heated oil, few minutes on each side.
- Keep on a paper towel after removing from the pan.
- Serve dusted with some icing sugar.