- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 500 grams of plums
- Wash the plums, cut them in to quarters taking out the seed.
- Beat the eggs and sugar with a mixer for about 5 minutes, until pale yellow and fluffy
- add vanilla extract and mix a little bit more.
- Mix flour, baking powder and cinnamon together and add to the eggs mixture, mix with a mixer just until flower is well incorporated.
- Lay your 8 by 8 baking pan with a parchment paper.
- Transfer the batter into the baking pan.
- Drop chunks of plum evenly all over the batter.
- Bake in 180 degrees Celsius for about 45 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 15 minutes, remove from the baking pan, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.