- 2 salmon filets
- half an lemon
- 2 tsp of butter
- Wash the salmon.
- Spray the filets with coconut oil spray or brush it with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with freshly squeezed lemon juice and season with sea salt.
- Bake in an Air Fryer for 15 minutes at 180C/350F - flip them half way through.
- Serve with a bit of butter and more lemon juice.
- 900 g mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs Parmesan
- 1 cup of bread crumbs plus more
- salt and pepper
- Add mushrooms to salted boiling water and cook for 10 min. Drain.
- Chop the onion and garlic into small pieces.
- Fry the them on tbs of oil until soft and translucent.
- Add mushrooms to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Add onion, eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add enough breadcrumbs until right consistency to form Cutlets.
- Cover the Cutlets with additional breadcrumbs and fry for few minutes on each side.
- 700 g mini potatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp of garlic salt
- Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Season and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to incorporate.
- Bake in a Air Fryer for 30 minutes at 190 C - 375 F. Toss them around every 7 minutes or so.
- Pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Coconut oil
- Icing sugar
- Wash the apple and remove the core. Cut into wedges.
- Spray or brush with coconut oil and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
- Bake in the air fryer at 180 C/350 F for 15 or in the oven for 25 min.
- 1 kg of sour kraut
- 250 g of pork sausage
- 250 g of mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- Chopp the onion and mushrooms.
- Cut the sausage in small cubes.
- Rinse the sour kraut if it is too sour.
- Add all the ingredients to your slow cooker and mix to combine.
- Set for 10 h on low. It s ok to freeze!