- 3/4 cup warm milk (180 ml)
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar (150g)
- 1/4 cup melted butter (55g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar (60g) for serving
- Add all the dry ingredients except icing sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer and give it a whisk to combine all the ingredients.
- Add milk, slightly beaten eggs, vanilla and meted butter and mix with a hook attachment until you get an elastic smooth ball of dough. Cover and let it stand until doubled in size.
- On a greased surface roll the dough to about half an inch and cut small circles with a shot glass or a small cookie cutter. Roll the pieces of dough in a small balls and set aside. Cover with a tea towel and let it rest for 15 min.
- Spray the balls with a coconut oil spray or use a brush!
- Fry in a air fryer at 350F/160C for 8 min or until golden brown.
- Add icing sugar into a bowl and drop the donuts in to roll and cover with sugar completely!
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of psyllium husks
- 1/4 cup of oat fiber
- 1/4 cup of wheat protein isolate
- 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1 tbs of baking powder
- 2 tbs sweetener
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 3.5 cups of water
- 1.5 cups of egg whites
- 1 tbs of apple cider vinegar
- Mix all dry ingredients together until all are very well incorporated.
- Add apple cider vinegar to the egg whites and stir.
- Add water to the dry ingredients and stir very well until all is moisten completely.
- Add egg whites and stir.
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
- Spray your whoopie pie baking forms with a non stick spray.
- Using 1/4 cup measuring spoon scoop the batter to the forms.
- Bake in preheated oven for an hour and then let it cool down completely in the oven.
- 2 salmon filets
- half an lemon
- 2 tsp of butter
- Wash the salmon.
- Spray the filets with coconut oil spray or brush it with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with freshly squeezed lemon juice and season with sea salt.
- Bake in an Air Fryer for 15 minutes at 180C/350F - flip them half way through.
- Serve with a bit of butter and more lemon juice.
- 900 g mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs Parmesan
- 1 cup of bread crumbs plus more
- salt and pepper
- Add mushrooms to salted boiling water and cook for 10 min. Drain.
- Chop the onion and garlic into small pieces.
- Fry the them on tbs of oil until soft and translucent.
- Add mushrooms to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Add onion, eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add enough breadcrumbs until right consistency to form Cutlets.
- Cover the Cutlets with additional breadcrumbs and fry for few minutes on each side.
- 700 g mini potatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp of garlic salt
- Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Season and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to incorporate.
- Bake in a Air Fryer for 30 minutes at 190 C - 375 F. Toss them around every 7 minutes or so.