- 700 g mini potatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp of garlic salt
- Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Season and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to incorporate.
- Bake in a Air Fryer for 30 minutes at 190 C - 375 F. Toss them around every 7 minutes or so.
- Pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Coconut oil
- Icing sugar
- Wash the apple and remove the core. Cut into wedges.
- Spray or brush with coconut oil and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
- Bake in the air fryer at 180 C/350 F for 15 or in the oven for 25 min.
- 1 kg of sour kraut
- 250 g of pork sausage
- 250 g of mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- Chopp the onion and mushrooms.
- Cut the sausage in small cubes.
- Rinse the sour kraut if it is too sour.
- Add all the ingredients to your slow cooker and mix to combine.
- Set for 10 h on low. It s ok to freeze!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cups confectioners sweetener
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the flour, sugar and process for about 15 seconds.
- add egg whites and almond extract, continue to process until a smooth dough forms around the blade.
- With a cookie scoop scoop the dough into 1" balls.
- Put the extra confectioners' sweetener into a shallow bowl. Drop the dough balls into it. Shake and toss in the bowl to coat the balls.
- Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 1 1/2" apart. Gently press down on each ball to flatten slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 25 to 30 minutes, until they've cracked slightly and are a deep golden brown beneath the sugar, but are still slightly soft when pressed.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, and allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the pan, then transfer them to a rack to cool completely.
- If your sugar disappeared during baking just dust them with a bit more.
- 1 cups any nut milk
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- 2tbsp sweetener
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 shot of rum (optional)
- Warm up the milk and cream in a microwave.
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth and foamy.
- Serve decorated with sweetener sweetened whipped cream and dusted with cocoa powder!