Low Carb Rum Balls
Servings: 32 balls
- 1/2 cup of rum
- 350 g walnuts
- 6 slices crisp bread crumbled
- 1/2 cup Walden farms walnut maple syrup
- 4 tbs coco powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup of icing swerve
- Add walnuts, crumbled crisp bread, sweetener, coco powder and coconut flour to food processor and pulse until all is combined well.
- Add wet ingredients and process until you get a consistency good for scooping balls.
- Using 1 tbs cookie-scoop, scoop the batter, roll the ball in your hand and then roll it in coconut flour.
Chill before serving!
Please follow and like us: