- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 2 tbs of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbs freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- Grate garlic and add to soft butter, add parsley and mix with a fork. Form rolls from the butter mixture and place in the fridge to harden.
- Clean chicken breast and then pound it to tenderize it and and make it thin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place your cheese on the meat. Add butter and roll and fold.
- Dip the cutlets in the flour then egg and bread crumbs.
- Put the cutlets in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil on the frying pan.
- Fry the cutlets, on each side for at least couple of minutes. Keep turning them around. You want to make sure that is it well done!
- Drain on the paper towel.
- Serve with cooked/steamed/roasted veggies or vegetable pure and salad.