- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp of pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients except the heavy whipping cream into the food processor and process it for couple of minutes.
- Add cream and process it for 30 to 40 seconds, don’t let it get whipped.
- Transfer into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for couple of hours. Transfer into a Ice Cream maker and freeze according to the instructions.
- You can serve this ice cream sprinkled with some crushed walnuts.
Please follow and like us: