- 1 cup of rice
- 1 and 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 500 grams of strawberries
- 1 and 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Add the rice, milk, sugar and vanilla essence into a saucepan and cook until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Spray baking dish with a non stick spray and transfer half of the rice. Even out the surface.
- Arrange a layer of strawberry halves.
- Cover with remaining rice.
- Mix the heavy cream and an egg and pour over top layer of rice.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees Celsius for around 60 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
Please follow and like us: