- 6 plums
- pinch of cinnamon
- around 1 tbs of icing sugar
- 1 egg
- puff pastry
- Flour your working surface and roll out your puff pastry to around 3 mm thick. Cut in to rectangles more or less 3 by 5 cm.
- Cover your baking sheet with parchment paper and transfer your cut pastry on it. Cover with a tea towel and let it rest for minimum one hour.
- Wash your plums and cut them in halves. Remove the seed and cut each half in half and half again without cutting the skin.
- Lightly beat your egg and brush your rested puff pasty with it. Arrange the plums nicely on top of the pastry (one plum on one rectangle).
- Mix your icing sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle on top of the plums.
- Bake in preheated oven to 200 degrees Celsius for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Sprinkle with more icing sugar and serve with whipped cream.