- 4 large potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 8 medium pickled cucumbers
- 1 cup of green olives
- 1 medium onion
- 1/3 of a cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 of a cup of liquid from pickled cucumbers
- salt and pepper
- Boil your potatoes skin in until tender and at the same time boil the eggs until hard boiled.
- Let it cool.
- Peal your potatoes and eggs and chop in to small cubes.
- Chop your onion and cucumbers.
- Cut your olives in thick slices.
- Mix all the ingredients gently, add oil and cucumber liquid.
- Check for seasoning. Let it stand few hours before serving.
Please follow and like us: